Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Show vendor info to customer after purchase
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- February 7, 2020 at 7:13 pm #106116contatoappParticipant
I wanted to know if it’s possible to display private vendor info only after the customer has purchased an item from them. E.g.: display vendor contact info if the customer chooses no delivery option, then vendor contact info (phone number and e-mail address) would be either sent to the customer’s e-mail or be displayed on the vendor page/order details.
There won’t be payment on delivery option so this will only happen after payment is confirmed.
And, of course, I’d like to keep vendors from displaying such info on their vendor page, so the “Hide E-mail/phone/address/map/about” would be enabled by default and not available from the vendor dashboard.
- February 10, 2020 at 3:16 pm #106446WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please disable these from WCFM Capability setting – https://ibb.co/prQpSsj
- March 27, 2020 at 7:56 am #113430Natalie McFarlandParticipant
I have turned these things off and it does nothing on the front end. How do you hide email phone and address of vendors from the marketplace?
- April 4, 2020 at 12:28 pm #115237WCFM ForumKeymaster
Are you using WCFM – Group & Staff addon?
If yes, then you have to disable these from group level capability as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.