Show Vendor Terms & Condition in Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DeinDorfleben
      Participant

Hello everybody,

I really enjoy the WCFM Marketplace but concerning the German Law I have the following issue:

It’s necessary that the user accepts the Terms & conditions (T&C) of the Vendor within the checkout process.

With the PlugIn Woocommerce Germanized it is possible to create a checkbox with my (!) T&C but NOT with the Vendor T&C.

Could you give me a hint how I can solve this issue?

Thanks in Advance for your support,
      BR Florian

Hello,

What we understand that, you want a checkbox with with vendor’s term&condition, during customer checkout process. Please confirm.
      And another question is, what will happened if customer have different vendor’s product in one order/during checkout, then which term and condition will be display?

Thanks.

DeinDorfleben
      Participant

Hello,

yes – I want the term&condition of the vendor in the checkout form in a checkbox. So the customer has to accept the T&C of the vendor via checkbox.

We use paypal split payment so it’s only possible to have products of one vendor in the checkout form – otherwise the customers gets a notification that it’s not possible to add the product to the card.
      (it’s not our prefered solution – but it fits with the direct paypal plugin)

Best regards and thanks for your help,
      Florian

Hello,

We understand your requirement. It will need customization work. please contact us here(with topic link) : https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/

Thanks.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… Well, I would be happy about the exact same solution as we are in the same legal system in Europe. But to be honest: I have never ever received any customized solution via “setup-guidance” (or “customization” as it was called before) so far…
      One this is ready, I’m happy to participate financially.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.