show vendors list depending on users location and vendor\'s category

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) show vendors list depending on users location and vendor\'s category

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gilcrodua
      Participant

Hi,

I recently downloaded your plugin and so far Ive been satisfied with it until I had a hiccup with my system. I just want to know if the following items are possible before I decide to upgrade:

1. I have a multivendor website that caters not only food but other online products. Is possible for the system to autodetect the user’s location (instead of manually typing it, just like in ubereats or other food ordering app) and show the list of available stores based on specific range (km) and category?

2. follow up question on #1, is it possible to categorize the stores based on the products that they sell? I know that this feature is available for products but Im not sure if this is possible for stores.

I searched online and found an article that states that I can use [wcmp_vendorslist], but it didnt work.

Im really hoping to have this working, hope you can help on this. thanks in advance

Hello,

We have already replied to you in this thread https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/vendors-list-2/.
      So we are closing this thread.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘show vendors list depending on users location and vendor\'s category’ is closed to new replies.