Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Signup to specific vendor group..
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- August 31, 2019 at 6:59 pm #79356
i have setup 4 different membership subscriptions that i would like to have different capabilities.
so i have made 4 different groups named the same as the memberships..
I can manually add vendors to the groups, but is it possible to make it so they are added automatically
when signing up to the chosen subscription??
- September 2, 2019 at 3:05 pm #79660
but is it possible to make it so they are added automatically when signing up to the chosen subscription??
– Sure, it automatically happen. Hope you have associate Group with Membership ? https://youtu.be/pO4_9xEzWic
- September 2, 2019 at 8:36 pm #79714
Thanks for you feedback, but i had already seen that video and done as the video showed me, but it’s still not working.
i have setup all the subscriptions using Woocomerce Subscriptions (is that even necessary) and made 4 different subscriptions as “simple subscriptions”
and made 4 different WCFM memberships and 4 different groups with different capabilities…
I can get the vendors to have the capabilities that i have attached to the group if i select them manually as in the screenshots.
but i can still make it so it does it automatically..
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 4, 2019 at 8:26 am #79949
Please edit Membership plans and check under “Capability” tab. Be sure you have associate Group there – https://ibb.co/ykvWkrS
- September 7, 2019 at 2:31 pm #80609
- September 9, 2019 at 11:53 am #80801
Your setting is perfect.
Do you have register for any membership after this setting?
Vendors are not automatically associated with group?
Between, do you have enabled “Require Approval” for vendor registration? If so, then check after registration approve!
If still not working then please share your site access with me here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
I will check this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.