Single Product Inquiry

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Before update to 6.1.5, there was an option in the admin dashboard that said ” Disable ask a question button “. This option moved the “?inquiry” button from the vendor store page to the inquiry tab on product single page.
      After update, this option is no longer available and the only inquiry button available is on the Vendor Store Page.

Also, I noticed that on woocommerce account page. When vendor is on following, support tickets, or inquiries page, the Store manager link displays as current page and not correctly as “Store Manager” ( Images )

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Before update to 6.1.5, there was an option in the admin dashboard that said ” Disable ask a question button “. This option moved the “?inquiry” button from the vendor store page to the inquiry tab on product single page.

– Yeah right, we have disabled that option as it was a bit confusing. People think it;s for disabling “ask a question” button from thought out the site!

Also, I noticed that on woocommerce account page. When vendor is on following, support tickets, or inquiries page, the Store manager link displays as current page and not correctly as “Store Manager” ( Images )

– That’s really strange! Which theme you are using?
      In default theme it’s working perfectly – https://www.loom.com/share/c63025283b264f3489305e89b6a94060

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello,

I am now wondering, can I have the code to move the ask a question button back on the inquiry location on product single page?

I am using Ark Theme.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this line to child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_pref_enquiry_button', '__return_false' );

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

hello

Thank you so much for this!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Single Product Inquiry’ is closed to new replies.