Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Single Product Mulit Vendor
- October 12, 2019 at 6:13 pm #86538
I am using the Ultimate version with the group and staff manager. I am testing a Single Product Multi-Vendor and i noticed it create multiple duplicate products per vendor. So I decided to hide vendor products from the catalog. So I want to know, is there any way we can hide by default vendor products from catalog and at the same time we want to show those products on store profile.
- October 14, 2019 at 12:18 pm #86787
Please add this line to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_product_loop_duplicate_hide', '__return_true' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- October 14, 2019 at 1:24 pm #86800
Thanks for the reply. I added your code to my child theme. Still, I can see duplicate products all over website.
- October 16, 2019 at 12:07 pm #87080
Where? Show me screenshot!
- October 16, 2019 at 12:07 pm #87081
Which theme you are using for the site?
- October 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm #87118
I am using electro theme and duplicate product showen at the latest product at the sidebar.
- October 18, 2019 at 10:02 am #87515
OK, we will take care of this in next update.
- October 24, 2019 at 5:41 pm #88833
I updated all plugins today and now duplicate products not hiding. Is there any change?
I am using this : add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_product_loop_duplicate_hide’, ‘__return_true’ );
- The topic ‘Single Product Mulit Vendor’ is closed to new replies.