Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Single Vendor Checkout
Tagged: WCFM Multivendor
- April 17, 2020 at 6:53 pm #120038splot.indiaParticipant
Hi, I have a multi vendor service. I want only one specific vendor’s products to be added to cart at a time. I tried to use the code snippet you mentioned here
but it doesn’t function properly,
1. I cannot add different variations of a product to cart, only one variation of a product can be added, if i want another variation, then i have to remove the first one from the cart.
2. So many products aren’t getting added to the cart (same vendor), even though there is no error message that we’ve put in the code.
3. The error message that we put in the code appears on random product pages(not even on clicking “add to cart” button), even if the product belongs to the same vendor.
If i remove that code, then everything is working properly. I can add different variations, different products (same vendor ofcourse).
Can you help me with this.
- April 28, 2020 at 12:22 pm #124089splot.indiaParticipant
Hey there! just checking again to get a reply. Can you sort this out for me. Looks like a serious issue to me.
- May 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm #133959julianeldukeParticipant
Please. I need the same help….!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.