Single Vendor Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      splot.india
      Participant

Hi, I have a multi vendor service. I want only one specific vendor’s products to be added to cart at a time. I tried to use the code snippet you mentioned here
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/limit-customer-to-buy-from-one-vendor-at-a-time/

but it doesn’t function properly,

1. I cannot add different variations of a product to cart, only one variation of a product can be added, if i want another variation, then i have to remove the first one from the cart.
      2. So many products aren’t getting added to the cart (same vendor), even though there is no error message that we’ve put in the code.
      3. The error message that we put in the code appears on random product pages(not even on clicking “add to cart” button), even if the product belongs to the same vendor.

If i remove that code, then everything is working properly. I can add different variations, different products (same vendor ofcourse).

Can you help me with this.

Thank You.

splot.india
      Participant

Hey there! just checking again to get a reply. Can you sort this out for me. Looks like a serious issue to me.

julianelduke
      Participant

Please. I need the same help….!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.