Skip Registration for registered vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Skip Registration for registered vendors

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to skip the registration step as there is no reason for it for existing vendor, at least for me https://imgur.com/6JXAKRu

Maybe registration page and membership page should be separate

Than You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is required specially for “Store Name”.

In wordpress a user may register just by email address, but for a vendor this is not enough.

Membership and normal registration is separate but same form used both the cases.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I have my vendors’ membership ends every month (for testing every 1 day) after that they have to resub to a membership again, other than first time membership why would they put all information again ? they have all info in database already. Do you understand what I mean ?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

They don’t have to put any additional info.
      Registration form comes but it’s already auto-fill.

Previously there was an issue in WCFM Membership, if membership switch then profile data reset.
      But this has been already resolved in WCFM Membership 2.1.2

So, all previous info will be there in profile with membership switch.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“They don’t have to put any additional info.
      Registration form comes but it’s already auto-fill.”

Yes it is coming auto-filled and it is working perfectly. But is there any way to skip this registration form step for existing vendors ? (it is a bit confusing for vendors to resub to membership again if they don’t understand how it works like us) If it is not so simple then maybe in the future.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Understand you point.

We will definitely look into this, if possible then will definitely discard this step for membership switch.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“We will definitely look into this, if possible then will definitely discard this step for membership switch.”

And “Disabled Vendors” role too, because they’re my vendors who need to resub.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah right!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Skip Registration for registered vendors’ is closed to new replies.