Skip shipping for bookable products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Hi,

I tried skipping shipping for bookable products using this.

add_filter( ‘wcfm_pm_block_class_shipping’, function( $attr_block_classes ) {
      return ‘simple variable’;
      });

But I am still getting an error.

I also want to remove the delivery location, map and ship to a different address in the checkout page.

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Please also help me in renaming Billing & Shipping to Billing details

Hello,

skipping shipping for bookable products using this.
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_pm_block_class_shipping’, function( $attr_block_classes ) {
      return ‘simple variable’;
      });
      But I am still getting an error

>>Kindly share us the error, and Modify the code-

add_filter( 'wcfm_pm_block_class_shipping', function( $attr_block_classes ) {
      	$attr_block_classes = 'simple variable';
      	return $attr_block_classes;
      },15);

I also want to remove the delivery location, map and ship to a different address in the checkout page.
      >>For this we have add this “Shipping By Distance” feature in our latest update, incase you do not need it, you can turn off this module.(PFA)
      and to hide ship to a different address in the checkout page make sure that Force shipping to the customer billing address checkbox is checked.(Administration->Woocommerce->Settings->Shipping->Shipping Options)

Please also help me in renaming Billing & Shipping to Billing details
      >>Please use Loco Translate plugin for changing text. As you know this page appearing from WooCommerce.
      https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rename-billing-shipping-header/
      https://dessky.com/snippet/change-billing-address-label-woocommerce-checkout-page/

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

I am still seeing shipping by vendor, below the subtotal and it is still asking me to select a shipping option when I checkout.

That setting was never enabled.

Is there another way to translate without loco translate, I find it hard to use.

Hello,

If you do not want shipping option then please check you have disabled the “Shipping location(s)” from WooCommerce->Settings->General (PFA)

Is there another way to translate without loco translate, I find it hard to use.
      >>The best and easiest solution is Loco translate(https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners)
      Otherwise your can override “form-billing.php” file in your theme “yourtheme/woocommerce/checkout/form-billing.php” from “\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\checkout” and change the text.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Thanks for disabling the shipping from the subtotal, but I still see the delivery location and map as per the image below

Capture3

I will try overriding billing.php and let you know.

Hi,

Make sure “Checkout User Location” is unchecked – Wcfm Dashboard -> Settings -> Geo location

Thanks.

Attachments:
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

That is it, thank you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.