Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Social login icons showing as white.
Tagged: social login icons.
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by eritechdeveloper.
- May 11, 2020 at 4:02 pm #129542
- May 12, 2020 at 8:31 pm #130104SushobhanKeymaster
Where can I find this? Could you please provide me an URL?
- May 12, 2020 at 9:09 pm #130128
Sure, you will see it on the header. https://www.bookazi.com/profile/john-doe-barbers/
- May 12, 2020 at 9:36 pm #130136SushobhanKeymaster
You have a wrong conflicting style written in https://www.bookazi.com/wp-content/uploads/wcfm/wcfmmp-style-custom-1589298077.css
This makes both background and the icon color white. So you can’t see the icons. Search for #wcfmmp-store .social_area ul li a i and change its color to anything but white.
- May 15, 2020 at 5:10 am #131154
This is now fixed, thank you. I changed the theme due to site performance, which indirectly fixed it. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.