Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › SOLD YB LABEL NOT SHOWING ANYMORE
Tagged: Sold by Label not showing
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by opeyemi ogunjimi.
- March 27, 2020 at 10:59 pm #113562info143Participant
somehow my “sold by” label on product single page dissapeared.
I´m using this snippets to hide “sold by” label from products archive.
add_filter( ‘wcfmmp_is_allow_sold_by_logo’, ‘__return_false’ );
add_filter( ‘wcfmmp_is_allow_archive_product_sold_by’, ‘__return_false’ );
This should not effect the single product page.
Why is sold by label on single product page table not showing?
I checked “show sold by” checkbox und all plugins are up to date.
- March 28, 2020 at 10:22 am #113635Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Can you us the site admin access with site URL(Set as private reply). Then we can check your site and guide you accordingly.
Just check again once “sold by” settings in your site (PFA)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 24, 2020 at 3:58 am #155111opeyemi ogunjimiParticipant
I have the same issue.
I have tried everything.
Sold by is not showing on my product page (I have to use sidebar widgets, which is really ugly in mobile version).
I want sold by (and store ratings) to show under my product price.
Is there a code snippet I could use ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.