Some issues/bugs to resolve

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      FuBendu
      Participant

1 – When a vendor is disabled – his shop staff remains active.

2 – When a vendor updates store policies in Store settings->Store Policies, the vendor is losing his logo.

3 – When vnedor leaves the policy fields empty – these get “<p><br></p>” stored in them – this is undesirable for template rendering

Thanks
      B

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this!

Craig
      Participant

In addition to this.

There are only two options for when a vendor cancels membership.

-Disable Vendor User
      -Assign Basic Membership

How do we get that account back to “customer” status.
      Can there be more options in the cancel rules to make them a “customer”?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

Also I note that when a “disabled” vendor re-registers a membership their account still has the “disabled vendor” account status. I think it should change their account to a vendor correct? because they can not get to their dashboard.

I do not see the system changing that status from “disable vendor” to “store vendor” automatically. Should it not be doing that?

Craig
      Participant

I did receive this message a little while later. Is there some kind of lapse period when a vendor cancels their membership before their account is returned back to a customer?

Maybe I did not wait long enough?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I note that when a “disabled” vendor re-registers

How a disable vendor again re-register?

Thank You

Craig
      Participant

Yes. When a vendor cancels their membership – their account is automatically changed from “shop vendor” to either “disable vendor” or “assign basic membership” (depending on the rule set in Membership settings for canceled membership) See screenshot.

Is that account then stuck with the account status of “disable vendor”?

What if they want to be a customer and keep shopping on the site? or in 6 months decide they want to sign up on a membership again using the same account?
      Most people only use one or two email addresses so to block them from signing up again is not a good idea.

Attachments:
      Craig
      Participant

Can you add more options to the Membership settings for canceled membership so we can turn them back to a “customer” rather than a “disable member”? What is the purpose of the disable member status?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Can you add more options to the Membership settings for canceled membership so we can turn them back to a “customer” rather than a “disable member”? What is the purpose of the disable member status?

Well, disabled vendor users may also access site as customer, no restriction on this. But we have to apply a special role to those users for identification purse!

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Some issues/bugs to resolve’ is closed to new replies.