Some Issues (Please reply to support emails)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Moaweyah Aladwan
      Participant

Hello,
      1- I have sent emails a while back and didn’t receive any reply, even tried sending them from premium support here, but I haven’t got an answer.
      2- I can’t see delivery time capability for groups, only in general capability it is available, now it is in settings for all groups.
      3- When a vendor enables shipping from his settings, there is an option for local pickup, it doesn’t work, the customer will only see the shipping option set for weight or distance of the product, there are no options for the customer at checkout when vendor enables shipping from his settings.
      4- I want to ask, if the knowledge base added by admin, can appear to vendors just your knowledge base appears to admins, I mean like this:
      https://payoffshops.tinytake.com/media/cb8581?filename=1588259309292_2_637238560910959256.png&sub_type=thumbnail_preview&type=attachment&width=756&height=423
      Will each knowledge base added to a specific category by shown like this for vendors in the corresponding category?
      5- How will customers buy from vendors with wholesale products? Should the admin change role for every customer that needs to buy a wholesale product? Please guide me on an applicable way for this.

Moaweyah Aladwan
      Participant

Please Reply I need a fix ASAP, if the admin is busy, anyone who can help please do
      Thank you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.