Some issues with Delivery addon

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      JulienCKJM
      Participant

The delivery guy cannot acces to the details of the order such as the pick up address (the store location) and the delivery address. It’d be awesome if the delivery persons could be automatically assigned based on their availability, their operating or activity area and the distance of the delivery address. Also I’d like to manage myself (the website owner) the delivery persons and not the vendor individually as I choose.

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Also, the details of the order should also be, if possible, displayed right into the email itself as well

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Why so? Please check this – https://www.useloom.com/share/12bb2f0156064a2ca73f384157a2e415

Delivery Person can see all details under their dashboard.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

There is only the delivery address shown in the dashboard but not the vendor’s.
      It could be nice if the order number was clickable and redirect to a page showing more details, or maybe just the product page itself so the delivery person could see everything about the order at once

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly update WCFM Delivery plugin to 1.0.1

Well, store name and location visible only if delivery person is from Admin team..

Vendor’s own delivery persons will not see same store name and address again and again.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

I’ll make the delivery team be from admin only, not from vendors, so that’s not an issue for me

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … just update that plugin.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

The plugin was already updated, but still it’s not showing the store or vendor details in the delivery guy’s dashboard

JulienCKJM
      Participant

What I mean is that when an order is assigned to a delivery boy, he should be able to see from which store (meaning from which vendor) the product is from, the same way he is able to see the address where the customer has made the order, because I’ll not be assigning specific delivery guys to specific vendors as proposed by default, but any delivery driver should be able to deliver products from any vendor, and I’d be managing their activity from the admin dashboard only

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I already show a video, hope your requirement is that, right?

What is your WCFM Delivery plugin version?

Kindly show me Delivery Boys page screenshot.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

I’m using delivery 1.0.1

JulienCKJM
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please show me Delivery Boys list screenshot from WCFM Admin Dashboard – https://ibb.co/gwbGhPn

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      JulienCKJM
      Participant

So that should be displayed for every order the delivery boy is assigned

JulienCKJM
      Participant

In the video you showed me and in the admin’s dashboard side it was well displayed, but in my delivery boy’s dashbord it is not

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“Well, store name and location visible only if delivery person is from Admin team..

Vendor’s own delivery persons will not see same store name and address again and again.”

*** I have mentioned this to you on very first message, and you agreed. But as I see you have assigned this delivery boy to a particular Store, that means now it is a vendor’s delivery boy – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/deliv-adm-dashb.jpg

That’s the reason, it can not see store and location. If a delivery boy is for Admin then do not associate any store with that.

Check my screenshot – https://ibb.co/gwbGhPn – First two vendors from Admin Team and rest are from a particular vendor’s team.

Hope you get my point.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Okay, I got that one, I see it’s because for the first time the order was assigned nothing got displayed, then a linked the driver to that vendor to check whether it could work that way and it didn’t either (that was before the update). Now as I try to assign to some other delivery guy not linked to any vendor, it indeed displayed the details of the vendor. (I finally worked, but I think it should still be able to display those details even if he is already linked to a vendor, but now for me that’s okay since I undertand what was wrong).
      But something more when I was trying to remove the link of the vendor to the delivery guy, it’s not working, and when I tried from the vendor’s dashboard side to remove that delivery guy from his list of drivers, the effect completely removed the driver from the system even as a driver as well as a simple customer, maybe you could check that…
      Something else I just noticed: How can the driver boy access to his Frontend dashboard page from the my-account page? There is no button such as “store manager” for the vendor for example. Is there a shortcode I should add?

JulienCKJM
      Participant

One more thing about the map when clicking on the vendor’s address from the delivery boy’s dashboard, is it possible to display the map from Geo-my-Wp if available since it’s now already compatible with WCFM? That’s because since the vendor was able to place himself or herself the pin of the exact location of the store on the map from Geo-my-Wp, that could be more accurate as of the location on the map than the map which it looks like, just refaires to the street name (sometimes they’re not accurate, espetially in my region)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, it’s not essential to use GEO my WP with WCFM and WCFM Delivery.

So, we did not keep that dependency.

And, using Google Map delivery person will easily find route from his location.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Okay it’s fine, I figured out that just above the the location address in the delivery boy’s dashboard he could access to the vendor’s store page to find the Geo my WP map, so it’s fine, thank you!
      Now if possible, it’d be awesome if the delivery persons could be automatically assigned based on their availability, their operating or activity area and the distance of the delivery address… Would you implement those options if possible? It’d be really helpful.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Now if possible, it’d be awesome if the delivery persons could be automatically assigned based on their availability, their operating or activity area and the distance of the delivery address… Would you implement those options if possible?

– We have these in plan, will be their very soon.

Even, delivery boy commission option will be there.

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Wow thank you a lot, looking forward for that update. And thank you for your help.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome and have a great day 🙂

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Some issues with Delivery addon’ is closed to new replies.