Some problems and doubts

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to compliment your support, it is really very good!

I have identified some problems and would like help:

1º – In the product module of the seller the filters are not working as it should. The system classifies all products as “Posted”, “Draft” and “Pending”.

2º – It is not possible to change the “wcfm-subscriptions-manage” permalink on the other, because I receive error 404, even by checking the box “Refresh Permalink”.

3º – In the Subscriptions module, the “Search for a product” filter is deactivated. Is it just for me or is it not yet available to everyone?

Now about some doubts:

4º – Where can I translate the “Subscription Status:” text inside the subscription details page? I already searched the text in WCFM, WCFM-U and Woocommerce Subscribe, but it does not change.

5º – How can I customize the support ticket form? I am not referring to translation, but to remove or add fields etc.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #23146 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

(I almost forgot)

6º – The dropdown menus in my header are getting behind the WCFM panel, how can I fix this?
    Detail: I already tried to add the “z-index: 9999” attribute in the menu but it did not work.

Thank you!

Attachments:
  • #23148 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

(last question, I promise)

Do you have plans to add the “Support” button next to the subscription as well? Currently it only appears in the order box to the end customer.

Thank you!

• #23162 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Let me clarify your doubts –

1º – In the product module of the seller the filters are not working as it should. The system classifies all products as “Posted”, “Draft” and “Pending”.

Ans: We will definitely take care of this in next update

2º – It is not possible to change the “wcfm-subscriptions-manage” permalink on the other, because I receive error 404, even by checking the box “Refresh Permalink”.

Ans: Yeah off course possible, if any such issues over there will fix in next update

3º – In the Subscriptions module, the “Search for a product” filter is deactivated. Is it just for me or is it not yet available to everyone?

Ans: I don’t think it’s disable, off course not specially for you! It’s a select2 drop-down, may be some z-index over there.

4º – Where can I translate the “Subscription Status:” text inside the subscription details page? I already searched the text in WCFM, WCFM-U and Woocommerce Subscribe, but it does not change.

– From WCfM-U, we will check this again, may be missed that string from translation file.

5º – How can I customize the support ticket form? I am not referring to translation, but to remove or add fields etc.

– Sorry, there is no such prohibition right now!

6º – The dropdown menus in my header are getting behind the WCFM panel, how can I fix this?

Ans: off course z-index issue

7 – Do you have plans to add the “Support” button next to the subscription as well? Currently it only appears in the order box to the end customer.

– Will add this option in next update.

Well, for z-index issue I have to access your site’s dashboard. Can you share a demo vendor access with me to check this?

Thank You

• #23363 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • #23371 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for the credentials, we are looking into z-index issues.

It’s difficult to say, after WC Vendors update site will break or not?

But, I can assure you – WCfM already compatible with WC Vendors 2.0

But site break mainly comes due to theme, so be sure your theme has no issues with WC Vendors update!

Thank You

• #23373 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just checked and menu z-index working fine for me.

Is this working fine for you now? Can you clear cache once and take a look.

Thank You

Attachments:
  • #23380 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

Hello

yes, the incompatibility of the new update of WC Vendors was with my theme, has already been solved by the developer.

Let’s follow the order:

1 – After the updates the problem remains;
    2 – This problem was corrected, I was able to change the permalink;
    3 – I still can not use the “Search for a product” filter
    4 – Some texts of the pages of management of the subscriptions still can not be translated
    5 – Really not the nothing I can do to customize the ticket?
    6 – Yes, the dropdown menus continue to be covered by the dashboard, the print you sent me shows the dropdown menu of the floating header, if you are at the top of the page you will notice the problem in the fixed header.

Thank You

• #23423 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am checking this again. Please keep that vendor access alive for me.

Thank You

• #23482 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

Ok,

I’ll wait.

Thank You

• #23653 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant

Hello,

Did you have any problems with access?

Thank You!

• #23663 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

We are checking this.

Sorry for a bit delayed, team was a bit packed up with WCfM 4.1.0 release.

I will update you by tomorrow.

Thank You

• #23771 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

That access is no more working for us.

Kindly take a look.

Thank You

• #23780 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant
  • #23781 Reply

jopevieirafranco
    Participant
  • #23797 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

We will definitely help you and check the things again.

I want to mention something to you, please don’t configure vendor capabilities from two places – WC Vendors & WCfM.

As you are using WCfM dashboard then control capabilities only from WCfM Capability, it already has everything that you have in WC Vendors and many more.

I will check your site and know you if anything misconfigured which causing such issues.

Thank You

Reply To: Some problems and doubts
Your information: