Some questions

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      docakp
      Participant

Dear Shhiv, I tried to contact you via your admin email and you are not replying me so I post questions here. hope you can respond.

1. Do you have shortcodes for individual storepage per vendor?
      2. Do you have location tracking or real time location tracking map function for your delivery extension?
      3. Do you have cheaper plan for chat service? Something that you develop and have once-off purchase option?
      4. When ask question for the product to the vendor at the product page, it would be nice if the vendor can reply directly like a chat with customer.
      5. I have integrated e-book plug in and it has to integrate uploaded pdf ebook in woocommerce product creation but when I open the e-book product in WCFM product creation, it won’t let me save of edit the product because it is a downloadable product and I need to upload the downloadable content to the field(* with required field in WCFM). Actually, I have integrated with the pdf file uploaded in e-book upload box in woocommerce product creation page.
      So, is there any way to disable the * (must upload the downloadable product )?

6. Do you have short code for new product creation page? it would be better if i can create a button to start creating the new product with a special button with shortcode as WCFM interface is difficult to see create new product as it will appear only when scroll down the mobile phone page.
      7. Can a user be directed automatically to his or her own shop page ( when log in ) (I mean not directed to the wcfm main panel but to shop page! )!

Regards,
      Aung

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

1. Do you have shortcodes for individual storepage per vendor?
      – No, it’s a dynamic page.

2. Do you have location tracking or real time location tracking map function for your delivery extension?
      – No, but this will be part of Delivery APP

3. Do you have cheaper plan for chat service? Something that you develop and have once-off purchase option?
      – There is no other char service available which supports multi-vendor sites

4. When ask question for the product to the vendor at the product page, it would be nice if the vendor can reply directly like a chat with customer.
      – Vendors are allowed to reply against Inquiries. For chat you have to use chat module, “chat now” button available at product page as well.

5. I have integrated e-book plug in and it has to integrate uploaded pdf ebook in woocommerce product creation but when I open the e-book product in WCFM product creation, it won’t let me save of edit the product because it is a downloadable product and I need to upload the downloadable content to the field(* with required field in WCFM). Actually, I have integrated with the pdf file uploaded in e-book upload box in woocommerce product creation page.
      So, is there any way to disable the * (must upload the downloadable product )?

– Sorry, WCFM not yet compatible with this plugin. Well, is this special than normal “Downloadable Product”?

6. Do you have short code for new product creation page? it would be better if i can create a button to start creating the new product with a special button with shortcode as WCFM interface is difficult to see create new product as it will appear only when scroll down the mobile phone page.

– Yes, there has short code for “Add New Product” page, but still that will look same as now. Short code page will not change the template!

7. Can a user be directed automatically to his or her own shop page ( when log in ) (I mean not directed to the wcfm main panel but to shop page! )!

– It’s possible.

Thank You

docakp
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.
      You say, it is possible. Can you tell me how to do it?

One more question.

When I set the Product Type Categories, why can’t I choose or see the sub-categories?
      Is there a way to make the subcategory visible to the vendors so that they can set up category or subcategory?

Thank you very much.

Wishing you best of success!
      Regards,
      AK

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php –

`add_filter( ‘wcfm_login_redirect’, function( $redirect_to, $user ) {
      if( wcfm_is_vendor( $user->ID ) ) {
      $redirect_to = wcfmmp_get_store_url( $user->ID );
      }
      return $redirect_to;
      }, 50, 2 );

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, sub-categories automatically available if main categories are mapped with product type.

Thank You

docakp
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
      Do you have video tutorial for category and subcategory setting?

One more question regarding searching vendors.
      Do you have shortcode for vendor search function?
      or How may I create a page with search function by typing the vendor name in a search bar for front-end customers?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
      AK

docakp
      Participant

I have another issue regarding page display.
      For capabilites, when I visit that tab, the page is not showing full page.
      Please see the attached screen shot. Other tabs, for example, ledger, manager, withdrawal, refund, are showing full page.
      How may I solve this issue?

Regards,
      AK

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

This capability is broken, please be sure your WCFM Ultimate version is 6.1.5

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.