Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › Sorting feature for vendors memberships
- June 16, 2019 at 1:59 am #67914
In the Vendors Tab under Store Manager Dashboard, I want to be able to sort by date… or by membership type, etc. Also, I want to be able to turn off certain columns that I don’t use.
Can you add sorting function for:
1) Membership date when vendor joined: I want to be able to see the latest memberships
2) Pending vendor approvals: That way we don’t delay the approval process
3) Pending membership payments: If a vendor joins as a premium member but hasn’t paid their fee, or paid their fee offline. I want to be able to find that vendor quickly and mark him as paid or not.
4) Renewal date approaching: I want to be able to find vendors who’s membership will expire soon… so we can contact them for renewal.
I noticed that the Print/PDf/Excel/CSV buttons only generate a file for one page of the vendors list… How can we select all vendors to be included in the report?
Also, instead of including all the vendor information in one cell of the excel sheet, can you include separate column for each field?
What about the custom fields, how can we include it in the same file?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 18, 2019 at 12:50 pm #68335WCFM ForumKeymaster
OK, we will look into this.
Pending vendor approvals: That way we don’t delay the approval process
– You can not check “Pending Approvals” from here. You have to follow top bar button to check that list.
- October 1, 2019 at 1:52 pm #84625
Have you looked into it?
- October 30, 2019 at 5:50 pm #89663
Any updates on this feature request?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.