Sorting feature for vendors memberships

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Sorting feature for vendors memberships

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      productsexport
      Participant

In the Vendors Tab under Store Manager Dashboard, I want to be able to sort by date… or by membership type, etc. Also, I want to be able to turn off certain columns that I don’t use.

Can you add sorting function for:

1) Membership date when vendor joined: I want to be able to see the latest memberships
      2) Pending vendor approvals: That way we don’t delay the approval process
      3) Pending membership payments: If a vendor joins as a premium member but hasn’t paid their fee, or paid their fee offline. I want to be able to find that vendor quickly and mark him as paid or not.
      4) Renewal date approaching: I want to be able to find vendors who’s membership will expire soon… so we can contact them for renewal.

I noticed that the Print/PDf/Excel/CSV buttons only generate a file for one page of the vendors list… How can we select all vendors to be included in the report?

Also, instead of including all the vendor information in one cell of the excel sheet, can you include separate column for each field?

What about the custom fields, how can we include it in the same file?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, we will look into this.

Pending vendor approvals: That way we don’t delay the approval process

– You can not check “Pending Approvals” from here. You have to follow top bar button to check that list.

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

Any updates on this feature request?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.