Special feature: Bypass Product Limit with Floating Button??

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Cookie
      Participant

Hello,

I’m evaluated and developing a website now. Learning about product limit and found that normally users can’t add more product when product limit reached.
      I found floating button is a very nice and convenient feature to add new product quickly. However, I found that user can still keep adding more products using this button even the product limit 0 remaining. This feature should give a surprising joyful to many sellers, but I think there should an options to show ‘product limit reached’ when clicked and not allow adding more product here.

Please see attached.

Any idea?? I have such a bright smile when I found this πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Thanks,
      Cookie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cookie
      Participant

Anyway, don’t fix this feature if possible!! Please add an option for admin for this easter egg if possible.

Default option: Click and found that product limited reached.
      Another checkbox: Surprise and joyful free product listing time πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I can see that there can be a surprising moment for sellers who reach product limited e.g. once a week, this easter egg will work for a while.

This would keep the seller coming back and engaging more on the website .. while keep looking for this surprise!!

Thanks for this great feature,
      Cookie

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Firstly, it shouldn’t come. The checking is already there.

Assuming you are using the latest version of all the plugins and the themes (please update if not yet), it could be a conflict with one of the plugins or the theme you are using.

To determine that, please follow this troubleshooting guide, here instead of Rank Math enable WooCommerce and WCFM plugins:
      https://rankmath.com/kb/check-plugin-conflicts/

Only the site admin would know and your users won’t be affected by this troubleshooting.

Please let us know if you find the cause.

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank You!

Cookie
      Participant

Hello,

Try switching Astra to the twenty-twenty theme. Yes, it’s still possible to do this.
      Update all WCFM/Woocommerce and all other plugins.
      Deactivated most modules. Now only 4 plugins enable, 1 Woocommerce and 3 WCFM modules.

Yes, it’s still possible to do this πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Anyone else tries this feature?

Thanks,
      Cookie

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Would you be comfortable sharing temporary backend access of your site, along with site URL, to debug this further?
      When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thank you!

Cookie
      Participant

Hello,

There’s some better way to do it. I think I will spin up another local site, do some tests and let you know πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Thanks,
      Cookie

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Let me know how it goes. Thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.