Special (pre-order) product

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 3 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author
    laken
    Participant

Hi,

i plan to setup a multi vendor store. The vendors have a special need. They sell parts of a product before the have the product. For example: The vedor sell a cake, but he only bakes the cake when all parts are sold or pre-ordered. I think i can do that with the woocommerce pre order plugin. But it is important that the customer see, how many pieces are already pre-ordered or how many pieces left to order. I did not see it in the plugin from woocommerce. The start quantity is always displayed. Only if the buyer really buys it will counted.

Do you understand what I mean?

Product: Cake
    Floor: 10 pcs
    Release: If 10 pieces sold

Is this the right plugin or do you recommend another?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Daniele

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

They sell parts of a product before the have the product. For example: The vedor sell a cake, but he only bakes the cake when all parts are sold or pre-ordered.

– Sorry, I am not very clear with your idea.

Product: Cake
    Floor: 10 pcs
    Release: If 10 pieces sold

Do you want to set a minimum order quantity for a product?

Thank You

laken
    Participant

Ok, its confusing. I try again…with the cake. The vendor offers 10 pcs of cake. But you can buy it it 10 pcs ar reserved/pre-ordered. The customer should see the amount of pieces available. If the last piece ist pre-ordered or reserved, the cake will be prodduced an sold to the customers.
    I tried it with woocommerce pre-order but the customers have to buy the piece/product. Perfect would be if at single product page shows like this:

Best cake of the world. Please reserve your piece.
    5 of 10 pcs available

5 pcs reserved by Custormers
    You get a message when all pieces are sold. The you can order/buy the piece.

I thought abot a Booking&Reservation Plugin but these have only “Days/hours,…” to reserve.

Can you follow me now?

Thank you!

laken
    Participant

I solved the problem with gravity forms!

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Great … thanks for the update 🙂

The topic ‘Special (pre-order) product’ is closed to new replies.