Specification product Tabs From Theme Electro is not work.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Specification product Tabs From Theme Electro is not work.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cousinr

Hello… I use Electro Theme which adds two tabs to product edit screen (1 – specifications and 2 – accessories).

However, WCFMU does not recognize these tabs. How can I get WCFM to recognize these tabs. Please note these tabs are part of the theme and do not require the installation of additional tabs. The specification tab has a checkbox that includes displaying a tab on the product page. If it is not pressed, the specification tab will not appear.

The Woocommerce Tab Lite plugin it does not suit me. I need to display only these tabs. I tried to add this two tabs using WCFM custom fields, but my idea failed.

Please suggest how I can get WCFMU to recognize these two product tabs so that they show up in the product add/edit front-end for vendors?

Thank you very very very very very very very very very very much.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“The specification tab has a checkbox that includes displaying a tab on the product page.”

– Where this checkbox setting exist? Please show me screenshot!

Thank You

cousinr

Как вам прикрепить картинку? В этом поле нет возможности её прикрепить…..

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Upload here and share with us – https://imgbb.com/

cousinr

https://ibb.co/LJTpKMR
        1 / This includes the characteristics tab and it adds the attributes specified in the attributes.
        2 / This adds additional description text in the characteristics tab above the attributes.
        A – accessories tab
        B – characteristics tab

Пока я с вами переписывался, обнаружил следующее – если активировать несколько атрибутов, то вкладка характеристик автоматически появляется на странице товара. НО! Текст описания над характеристиками добавить нельзя. ((( А вот вкладка “аксессуары” (с этим товаром рекомендуем купить product+product) не нашел…..

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, you may create such custom tabs under WCFM dashboard easily using WCFM Custom fields – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-custom-fields/

Thank You

cousinr

Я могу создать пользовательское поле для характеристик, но тогда будет видно оно во всех вкладках, а это бессмысленно. А аксессуары так вообще не понимаю, как их включить…

cousinr

Я могу создать пользовательское поле для характеристик, но оно тогда будет видно во всех вкладках, а нужно только во вкладке характеристики. То же самое с аксессуарами, вообще не понятно как их включить…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Right, I do not ask you to create any custom fields.

Create custom fields exactly same as you have at wp-admin -> product manager -> characteristics tab

Use same meta keys.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Specification product Tabs From Theme Electro is not work.’ is closed to new replies.