Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Store Articles tab not showing on Store page
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by rkostkas.
- June 4, 2020 at 9:19 am #138224
You have a very nice suite of plugs, but I can’t get the Policies tab to show on the Store front page. On my store web page, I only have three tabs: Products, About and Reviews (0). I went to vendor My Store->Settings->Store Policies->Polcies Settings and entered Policies as Policy Tab Label and added a few text for each of the Shipping Policy, Refund Policy and Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy. I also did the same at WCFM Admin My Store->Settings->Store Policies->Store Store Policies Setting and entered Policies as Policy Tab Label and added a few text for each of the Shipping Policy, Refund Policy and Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy. But the Policies tab showing is still not showing. What am I doing wrong or should I have done but not done? Please help. I also would like to create one or two additional custom tab, how do I do that? Thanks very much for your help in advance!
- June 4, 2020 at 1:33 pm #138274Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Regarding policy tab,
Please check “Show policy” capability option is turn-on or not. (PFA)
Regarding custom tab,
>> Please check here – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-tab-in-vendor-store-page/
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 4, 2020 at 1:36 pm #138276ciccupio97ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- June 5, 2020 at 1:32 am #138529
- June 5, 2020 at 1:34 am #138530
- June 5, 2020 at 3:37 pm #138732Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.
- June 8, 2020 at 3:08 am #139397
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.