store credit

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      cblack
      Participant

Some of my vendors have sold CSA credit already to customers. I would like to reflect that with Store Credit in their store. How can I do this?

thanks!
      Christina Black

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What is “Store Credit”? Are you using third party “wallet” plugin for the purpose?

Thank You

cblack
      Participant

I don’t have a way to offer store credit, but I want to. Do you have a way to do this? Do you have a 3rd party plugin to recommend?

Christina Black

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry didn’t get your requirement. Can you please elaborate a bit more?

Thanks,

cblack
      Participant

I want Farmer 1 to be able to give a store credit of $50 to one of his customers. “store credit” means the same as a “gift card”. I don’t want the customer to be able to use this credit for Farmer 2’s store.

Can this be done in WC ? If not, do you have a recommendation?

Christina

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can create coupons to achieve this. Vendors can create their coupons and send it to customers and those customers can apply that coupon while purchasing that particular vendors products only.

Thanks,

mdanesfarrarons
      Participant

Buenas Molay, Justo quiero hacer esto que dices. Un cupon que sirva solo para cada tienda. es decir que solo pueda aplicarse con productos de una tienda. Pero por defecto si pongo otros productos de otras tiendas me lo acepta. Hay alguna forma para hacer esto???
      Gracias

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @mdanesfarrarons,

Yes you can apply coupon if there is products from other vendors also. The discount will be deducted from that particular vendor whom the coupon belongs to.

Thanks,

mdanesfarrarons
      Participant

A vale! No lo veía porque mi intención era hacer cupones de envió gratuito dependiendo de la tienda. Y si solo hago esto me lo aplica a todo. Esto es posible? o con algún otro plugin
      Gracias

Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi,

Didn’t get your query. Can you explain it please?

Thanks,

mdanesfarrarons
      Participant

Hola Molay,
      Por supuesto, En principio quiero hacer cupones solo para envíos gratuitos. Pero que cada cupón sirva para un proveedor en concreto. Y solo deje utilizarlo con sus productos. Si hay productos de otro proveedor en el carrito que no funcione. Espero que me haya explicado mejor! Gracias

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.