store list not filtering – empty article tab – store list filter articles

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) store list not filtering – empty article tab – store list filter articles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Hello,
      Great tool, Chapeau! But now I’m stuck.

1. Added this shortcode to a dedicated page [wcfm_stores per_row=”3″ sidebar=”” per_page=”20″ state=”” search_category=”89″]. It kind of pre-selects the category filter but it keeps listing all stores and not the ones with products-category-id=89. Q1 Is there a way that directly with page opening it lists only the relevant stores or is this just an (theme-?)error on my side?
      2. I added this code to my child themes function.php: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/add-articles-tab-to-store-page/
      So there appears the “Article-tab” but no articles inside. Q2 Any idea for a possible root cause (theme is oceanwp / WCFM = Ultimate + groups&staffs)?
      3. Now complicated – sorry: Main intention of the site is a marketplace for new products – so far so good. Supplementary I’d like to give users the opportunity to exchange minor services which might not be priced but which need to be found via a map/localisation. So first I gave this membership / group the opportunity to create products without price. But the germanized plugin keeps showing the tax-message. So second idea was to give each member of this group the possibility to post an article in a specific article-category. But there’s no geo-info on an article.
      Q3a: Could it be feasible to have a store-list filter such as search_article_category=”??”
      Q3b: Could it be feasible to have then on this store-list the articles shown (below) that are related to the currently visible stores?

Thanks and greetings

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Hello,
      friendly reminder:
      #1 still open
      #2 still open: Could it be an issue with end-points changed due to translation or something?
      #3 Found out, it’s better NOT to go with “articles” (as in my initial request). For this special group of non business people (no tax & no shipment –> like a want ad) it’s better to stay with a “product”. –> So now a new question:
      Q3a) Is there any chance to add “virtual product” to “Product Type Specific Category Setup”? Then shipment would disappear for all related group products?
      Q3b) Would there even be the possibility to add a choice like tax free products (don’t expect a yes for Q3b, but asking anyway).
      Thanks

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

#1 closed: I set up the complete installation from scratch…
      #2 still open
      #3 closed for the moment: I found a detour, let’s see if it works with the different kind of customers.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

#1 closed
      #2: now closed. The code from above mentioned link doesn’t work for oceanwp (the theme I’m using). I received via E-Mail a code specially for oceanwp and that works perfectly.
      #3: closed.

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘store list not filtering – empty article tab – store list filter articles’ is closed to new replies.