Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Store list page no background images
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by paul-8288.
- May 14, 2020 at 11:30 pm #131065
Hi, on store list page there no background images, see the attached screenshot.
Im using smush and spoke to them about it and they installed WCFM and said the following
I had a closer look at the plugin you are using and it seems that the shortcode used by it has it’s own way of loading images and as stated in the Background option for CDN, in order for CDN for backgrounds to work it needs to use default wp_attachment functionality:
Could you get in touch with WCFM devs and see how the background images are exactly are loaded and if it uses the default WP attachment functionality?”
Can you confirm if the image background is using the get attachment hook.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 15, 2020 at 1:25 pm #131288Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
In “Store List Banner” option from vendor’s settings Our WCFM plugin default WP-media library(WP media popup) is being opened here, and the default all WP attachment hooks of media are being called.
If you provide us the page url, then we can check the issue what you have facing.
- May 15, 2020 at 7:43 pm #131426This reply has been marked as private.
- May 15, 2020 at 8:02 pm #131428Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes, The background image loaded via “wp_get_attachment_url” function.
$attachment_url = wp_get_attachment_url( $attachment_id );
It seems like “smush” plugin issue. Please contact with their support.
You can provide them the file path : “\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager\helpers\wcfm-core-functions.php”
function name : wcfm_get_attachment_url()
- May 15, 2020 at 8:28 pm #131446This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.