Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Store list page returns 0 results
Tagged: store list
- April 24, 2020 at 3:16 pm #122495
- April 24, 2020 at 3:18 pm #122496This reply has been marked as private.
- April 24, 2020 at 6:25 pm #122547SushobhanKeymaster
That’s strange! I’ll need to check your site settings to tell you anything for sure.
Would you be comfortable sharing a temporary backend access of your site to debug this further?
When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- April 25, 2020 at 12:43 am #122697This reply has been marked as private.
- April 25, 2020 at 12:24 pm #122825SushobhanKeymaster
You have a plugin called Advance Access Manager, which is causing the issue. There should be some kind of settings that you will need to enable to allow this for Guest users.
Sorry I couldn’t help you, as I’m not accustomed with this plugin. Please contact the plugin author. Otherwise use some other alternatives.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.