Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Store List shortode not reacting to any changes
Tagged: no changes, rigid, shortcode, store list
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Molay Das.
- January 7, 2020 at 5:56 pm #101249
i tried to chance settings for my store list page usinng the shortcode.
Unfortunatelly i don´t have any changes when adding something to the shortcode (for example: country=””).
I´m working with rigid theme.
Any ideas on this?
- January 20, 2020 at 8:35 pm #102874
could you please reply to this question.
- February 6, 2020 at 10:31 pm #105918WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please check this once – https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/
Between, what you to change with short code attributes?
- March 23, 2020 at 2:48 am #112751
i checked this site.
I want to display a search form for vendor names, have the deafault sorting options “low to high, new to old” and want to search by country. The search by country editing does not work.
- March 26, 2020 at 12:39 am #113206Molay DasKeymaster
The “[wcfm_stores]” shortcode itself provide’s the option for searching stores by country but if you want to remove the “Search by Country” option then you need to pass the attribute like this — [wcfm_stores country=””]
Is this what you want? If this doesn’t work then please share us your website login details, we will check it and get back to you.
Please send your website login credentials as private reply here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.