Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › Store List Sidebar
Tagged: location filter
- February 25, 2020 at 12:52 am #108578
is it possible to filter in the sidebar only by city and postcode? In another thread it was written that it works with shortcodes, but not how it works.
I am looking forward for some help 🙂
Thanks a lot!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 25, 2020 at 12:36 pm #108664Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Check “Disable State Filter” in the “Location Filter” widget. (Appearance->widgets PFA)
And Try this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- February 26, 2020 at 12:37 am #108812
Seems to work!!! Thank you so much!
- February 29, 2020 at 6:54 pm #109318
Is also possible to translate “Search by City” and “Search by ZIP” with Loco Translate? Can’t find it…
- March 2, 2020 at 12:34 pm #109532Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Please select the plugin Loco Translate -> Plugins -> “WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” for changing “Search by City” and “Search by ZIP”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.