Store Manager APP blocked by WordFence

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rodmontgt
      Participant

Hello there, as I have said in the title, I trying to access a vender account from the app but the app is blocked by Wordfence, so it says login failed, later I have received a mail from wordfence that says “The request was flagged as suspicious, and we need verification that you attempted to log in to allow it to proceed. This verification link will be valid for 15 minutes from the time it was sent. If you did not attempt this login, please change your password immediately.” If I log in via the link that wordfence send me it just take me to the web interface but I try to log in again on the app, the same cycle is repeated. The “solution” is to disable wordfence or maybe adding a url and a parameter in the whitelisting options.

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

try putting wordfence into learning mode and try again

to do this go to

wordfence – firewall
      Click on “Manage WAF” under “Web Application Firewall”

on the dropdown in Web Application firewall Status, select “learning Mode”

try the action again

if is successful without any wordfence issues follow the procedure again, but this time select “Enabled and protecting”

Wordfence should have learnt that this code is safe to use

Steve

rodmontgt
      Participant

Hi

try putting wordfence into learning mode and try again

to do this go to

wordfence – firewall
      Click on “Manage WAF” under “Web Application Firewall”

on the dropdown in Web Application firewall Status, select “learning Mode”

try the action again

if is successful without any wordfence issues follow the procedure again, but this time select “Enabled and protecting”

Wordfence should have learnt that this code is safe to use

Steve

I have already tried that, but is the same result. Thanks

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Our app only makes API calls to the server which is used for login and It uses jwt auth for further authentication..
      If wordfence is blocking API login requests from outside then you must change any settings in wordfence to allow so as the only way to make the app work is to authenticate through api request call as it resides outside the WordPress system.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.