Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › store-manager error
- April 30, 2020 at 8:42 am #124934masaParticipant
when i click this URL,
this message downloaded.
how can i fix this?
* Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn’t do anything, but loads
* wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
* @package WordPress
* Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
* @var bool
define( ‘WP_USE_THEMES’, true );
/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require __DIR__ . ‘/wp-blog-header.php’;
- April 30, 2020 at 11:14 am #124949SushobhanKeymaster
Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.
At first look, it seems more of a hosting problem than anything else. I think PHP is not correctly configured.
To confirm this, install “Health Check” plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/. On the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins for you, while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site. For more details follow this tutorial- https://rankmath.com/kb/check-plugin-conflicts/.
If your problem is not related to any plugin or theme conflict, then contact your hosting.
Looking forward to helping you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.