Store Order page not showing (Having a 404 code error)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Store Order page not showing (Having a 404 code error)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ehsan

Hello,

http://{mysitename}/store-manager/orders/ are showing 404 error page.

Please suggest me to solve this problem.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this issue is coming due to WC 3.6

Are you using WCFM Ultimate?

If yes, then please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Pages -> Change “Orders” page slug to something else than just “orders”

Thank You

ehsan.shujan
      Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, i am not using WCFM ultimate and have updated to WC latest version as well.

So, how can i solve this problem?

Will you release an update in future solving this issue?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, no issues.

Please delete and re-install WCFM Free plugin, it will be resolve for you.

Don’t worry, plugin delete will not hamper any setting or data.

Thank You

Sam Elia

Guys,
      i just had similar problem and every page related to WCFM gave me a 404 not found. reinstalling the plugin didn’t work. fortunately i’m still starting so i was able to reset wordpress and start the website all over again and that solved the problem but i lost all the vendors and products.

I just want you to tell me the precaution steps that i should take from now on. is there a specific kind of backup i should do to save my vendors data and past transactions? please let us know how to backup our wcfm to avoid any site crashes!

Ehsan

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It worked!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am really sorry for the trouble!

I just want you to tell me the precaution steps that i should take from now on. is there a specific kind of backup i should do to save my vendors data and past transactions? please let us know how to backup our wcfm to avoid any site crashes!

A small suggestion, never update plugins directly in live site, specially when such major release comes for WooCommerce.

And for major updates at least wait 7 days and the update. WC 3.6 now has many issues, they have already released 3.6.1 within 10 hours!

It’s not yet stable.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Store Order page not showing (Having a 404 code error)’ is closed to new replies.