Store Page: embed HTML in Vendor Description

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Store Page: embed HTML in Vendor Description

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Markus_und_Mitch
      Participant

Hi,

is there any possibility to embed a HTML-Code in the Vendor Description. We would like to give the vendors the chance to show content in a frame.

Best regards

Michel

Hi,

You can add HTML in the shop description. (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Markus_und_Mitch
      Participant

Thanks for the fast response.

1) Is there a possibility to put HTML content below the content directly into the Sidebar?
      2) Is there a chance to add a new tab additionally to “products”, “about”, “policies” and reviews?
      and last
      3) how can I switch back to html-view when I added the html inframe (as you told me). Because now, I have the frame in the editor, but can’t adjust nor modify it.

Thanks in advance!

Michel

Hi,

1) Is there a possibility to put HTML content below the content directly into the Sidebar?
      >> In WordPress by-default have “Custom HTML” widget, Add this widget in “Vendor Store Sidebar” area, You can add any HTML code in “Custom HTML” widget(it will applicable for all vendors).
      2) Is there a chance to add a new tab additionally to “products”, “about”, “policies” and reviews?
      and last
      >> Please check – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-tab-in-vendor-store-page/
      3) how can I switch back to html-view when I added the html inframe (as you told me). Because now, I have the frame in the editor, but can’t adjust nor modify it.
      >>By-default the HTML view is off in our plugin. To see html view add below code in your theme’s functions.php add_filter('wcfm_is_allow_wpeditor_quicktags','__return_true');

Thanks.

Markus_und_Mitch
      Participant

Hi,

i really appreciate your fast response! That’s awesome and I’d like to say thank you!

One more question to point 1)
      That means: it’s not possible to have a special content within the sidebar for a customer? I would appreciate, if any customer (depending on his group) is able to add a html content here or not.

Best regards
      Michel

Hi,

it’s not possible to have a special content within the sidebar for a customer?
      >> We assume that here customer means vendor? What we understand that, you want for each vendor store side will show his special content?
      Please confirm.

Thanks

Markus_und_Mitch
      Participant

Yes, I meant vendor.

Sorry for that.

Hi,

Ok yes it’s possible.But tThis is not possible using code snippet.
      It requires some custom development, and this will be a paid one.
      If you are interested then please contact us here –https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ (with topic link)

Or we can guide you how you do that development, You can developed by yourself. But it’s need some development knowledge.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.