Tagged: vendor search
- September 10, 2019 at 12:24 pm #81017
I have a problem with search on page wcfm_stores, in left sidebar there is a search field, product category and location field.
If I coose some product category, script automatic show vendor who have product in that product category, also if I choose some location script show me just vendor from that location.
Problem is that search filed don’t work, I try search product by name nothing happend, I try search by name of vendor but nothing happend.
How can I use that search for searching a vendor by name?
- September 14, 2019 at 10:57 pm #81658
- September 16, 2019 at 10:57 am #81893
- September 19, 2019 at 3:55 pm #82432
Filters are working perfectly – https://www.loom.com/share/c7ad1e4343404bf0959d1c03a60b8e32
Zip code filter not supported at there. Then you have to use sidebar and filter widgets.
- September 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm #82482
yes filter for category and locaiton work but first field where you can type name of vendor/store, that field don’t work. I wanna type letter T or full name (Trgovina1) and than get search resault where are just store with letter T in store name..
- September 21, 2019 at 9:11 pm #82820
OK, we are checking this.
Between, are you using any multi-lingual plugin like WPML?
- September 23, 2019 at 11:20 am #83106
yes I using WPML on this site.
- September 24, 2019 at 10:21 am #83345
OK, may be that causing some issues!
We are debugging this. Will take care of this in next update.
- September 24, 2019 at 11:32 am #83359
Now search works but just if you type something and hit enter, can search work automatic when someone type letter T that script start and show just vendor who have first letter T?
- September 26, 2019 at 10:32 am #83698
- September 26, 2019 at 11:25 am #83706
I belive that I have problem with ajax, becous when you type something, load icon start but nothing happened till I hit enter, when I hit enter filter works.
I have similar problem on shop page (https://www.ktdizajn.hr/popust/trgovina/), I use XforWoocommerce plugin for create product filter and thay don’t work when I coose color for example, filter just load and load and nothing happened – I don’t get the result of filter
- September 27, 2019 at 1:20 pm #83967
Are you using any caching or optimize plugin for the site?
Can you please check once by activating WP default theme for the site!
- April 29, 2020 at 1:31 am #124441zargarzoneParticipant
when i tray search on store list page face an error
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.
and redirect url is
- April 29, 2020 at 8:06 pm #124709SushobhanKeymaster
It means your hosting company is blocking some kind of requests. Please contact your hosting support team and ask for clarification.
Looking forward to helping you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.