Store Settings / Profile Completion Progress Bar

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Store Settings / Profile Completion Progress Bar

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

WCFM currently is the best solution for multivendor store.

It misses one important thing though, a Progress Bar for new vendors to guide them on completing the settings , because at the moment new vendors don’t know where to start, they will feel lost.

If you can add Progress Bar it will very good addition. And, if you make it customization by admin. it will be Amazing!!

Some of the things vendors need to do to complete their Store :-

– Profile Info & Store info (phone , location, banner, terms & services, Policies, Invoice Info, etc…).
      – Bank / PayPal info.
      – Set Up Shipping Settings (Can’t sell products before adding shipping – except for virtual products) (I know each multivendor has different shipping, in my case i have dokan, but at least make it mandatory to visit the page first before being able to sell, this will make vendors aware of the shipping settings)
      – Verify Your Account.
      – Visit membership settings.
      – Maybe full tour of the dashboard too so they can know about (Support – Coupons – Reviews – Followers – Orders (how to complete – how to ship and add shipment tracker), etc… ).

Making things cosumizable for Admin will be much appreciated!

(Check Screenshot Examples).

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We already have this in our plan.

We will surely add this very soon 🙂

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Store Settings / Profile Completion Progress Bar’ is closed to new replies.