Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Store Settings redirecting to my-account page
- March 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm #113497Mitchell GouldParticipant
I finally launched my WCFM powered MVP website. Unfortunately, now, my vendors cannot access the store manager settings.
This URL works fine. Once the store manager loads, I can access every menu item, but NOT “Settings”
Settings redirects to the “my-account” page when I”m logged in as a vendor.
If I’m logged in as super-admin, it works. If logged in as a vendor, it does not. Please advise.
- March 31, 2020 at 7:18 pm #114322alexdeziParticipant
I had the same issue. It helped to delete the cache of the browser. But it happened again, looks like it’s a real issue. But try to delete the cache of the browser.
- April 4, 2020 at 12:29 pm #115238WCFM ForumKeymaster
Is this a multi-site installation?
Are you using WPML for the site?
- April 24, 2020 at 8:34 pm #122595guidomagaldiParticipant
same happening to me, vendores are being redirected to my account page
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.