store setup field customisation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors store setup field customisation

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      william
      Participant

Hi
      Is there a documentation where I can find every single field list in the store-setup i.e add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_store_map_location’, ‘__return_false’ ); turn of the map. How about turning off the Store Country and Store State/County.
      I tried:
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_store_country’, ‘__return_false’ );
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_store_state’, ‘__return_false’ );

It does not work

Hello,

In store setup removing country and State/County,
      Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address',function($fields, $user_id) {
      	unset($fields['country']);
      	unset($fields['state']);
      	return $fields;
      },10,2);

Thanks.

william
      Participant

Thank you.
      I am asking about where can I get documentation to read about all the snippet?
      I.e all the fields in store setup such as Support Setup field etc..

Hello,

Here is the link :https://docs.wclovers.com/tweaks/ where you can find general code snippet.
      Though you will not get every code snippet , and for this you have contact our support.

Thanks.

william
      Participant

Thanks
      You are correct. The article is does not contains all the snippet. It would be good as a feature if setting up store, the admin can choose which part in the store setup can be toggle on and off. Plus adding additional custom field. You can even sell this a premium add on.
      I want to modify the Store Setup > Customer Support step with the following:
      1. Auto filled the phone, email, address from data previously enter in the Store Setup > Store
      2. Hide Country, City/Town, State/Country, Postcode/Zip

Thank you.

Hello,

As send you previously to hide Country, City/Town, State/Country, Postcode/Zip from store setup,

add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address',function($fields, $user_id) {
      	unset($fields['country']);
      	unset($fields['state']);
              unset($fields['city']);
              unset($fields['zip']);
      	return $fields;
      },10,2);

And by-default the fields which you fillip during Store Setup, will Auto filled in vendor store settings.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.