Store Vendors list & Products lists are not appearing in Dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Store Vendors list & Products lists are not appearing in Dashboard

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      tradeshamim
      Participant

Hi,
      Hope you are doing fine. My dashboard was fine earlier and haven’t checked for couple of days.
      But there is a problem now:

No product, vendors’ list or media appears when I click on Products, vendors list or media respectively (Screenshot attached). Theme I am using is kleo and once again, it was fine earlier.

Could you help me solve the issue.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not!
      (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)

tradeshamim
      Participant

Hi,
      The initial problem was relating to cache plugin, as dashboard now works after disabling those plugins. However, though the issue mentioned earlier is resolved, the site is having different problem now.

Variable product type does not appear in the drop down list of the Vendor. Meaning a vendor cannot add variable product, though from the capability it is enabled.

(1) Error -1
      From Woocommerce error logs the following error appears:

fatal-errors-2019-12-08-6cccee4a85849410f6804ff65cddc3ea.log Delete log
      View
      2019-12-08T09:04:16+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Features\wc_get_screen_ids() in /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-admin/src/Features/Onboarding.php:616
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Features\Onboarding->update_help_tab(Object(WP_Screen))
      #1 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
      #2 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #3 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-screen.php(412): do_action(‘current_screen’, Object(WP_Screen))
      #4 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-admin/includes/screen.php(241): WP_Screen->set_current_screen()
      #5 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/vendor/automattic/jetpack-sync/src/class-sender.php(365): set_current_screen(‘sync’)
      #6 /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/vendor/automattic/jetpack-sync/src/class-sender.php(457) in /home/comdmeng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-admin/src/Features/Onboarding.php on line 616

Error-2
      geoip-2019-12-08-21c0cfadd6153b05a88a0897586cdd4f.log
      2019-12-08T00:00:41+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.
      2019-12-08T00:15:17+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.
      2019-12-08T00:30:31+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.
      2019-12-08T00:45:16+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.
      2019-12-08T01:00:45+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.
      2019-12-08T01:15:47+00:00 WARNING The value “” is not a valid IP address.

Not sure if the above errors have anything to do with the issue. Hope you can also help resolve the issue. Hope this time you can get back with an answer a bit early. Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you using all plugins at latest version?

Please enable “WooCommerce Admin” plugin, it has many issues.

Thank You

tradeshamim
      Participant

Hi,
      Thanks for quick response. All the plugins are updated to date. And Woocommerce Admin plugin is enabled (I also tried disabling the plugin), but no result. Yes there were issues relating to Woocommerce admin Plugin, but they have fixed it almost instantly by releasing update.

As I mentioned earlier, My current issue is only about capability of Vendor to add VARIABLE PRODUCT. The type Variable product does not appear in the drop-down menu.

However, Admin can add variable product. From the capability setting, variable product is allowed for vendor.

Screenshots attached. If you need login credentials to check, kindly let me know.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, are you using WCFM – Group & Staff addon?

Between, which multi-vendor plugin you are using for the site? WCFM Marketplace (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/), or some other one?

tradeshamim
      Participant

No brother, I am not using- WCFM – Group & Staff addon;

AND

I am certainly using WCFM Marketplace Multivendor Plugin.

Thanks for your prompt response. Awaiting a solution to this issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, please be sure you didn’t OFF “Attributes” capability by mistake – https://ibb.co/Fwxtdsv

It’s essential for creating Variable products.

tradeshamim
      Participant

Hi,

Couldn’t update you. The issue was relating to Attributes option. That was unchecked. You may close the topic.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Store Vendors list & Products lists are not appearing in Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.