Stores list map cannot be hidden in shortcode

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      salenish
      Participant

Using this shortcode to format my stores list:
      [wcfm_stores map=”” country=”” state=”” has_product=”yes” has_orderby=”” per_row=”3″]
      It worked fine But it is no longer applying the filters now.
      I want to hide map, country, state, all stores without products.

please help.

trawler-captain
      Participant

I have the same problem. all shortcodes in the vendor list are not working anymore. i want to get rid of the filter and the map and i want to have a grid of 5 vendors per listing. but it is not working at all. [wcfm_stores has_map=”no” per_row=”5″ theme=”compact”] plus the options for deactivating the filter. tried out different ways but nothing is working check http://dev.tradingstore.co.nz/wellington/

Hello,

It seems like you didnt paste the shortcodecode properly,

you may hide those stores from store list which not yet have any products, using
      [wcfm_stores has_product="yes"]

Store per row 5, using –
      [wcfm_stores per_row=5]

Hide map,country, state add below code in your theme’s functions.php –

add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_store_list_country_filter', '__return_false');
      add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_store_list_state_filter', '__return_false');
      add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_store_list_map', '__return_false');

Thanks.

trawler-captain
      Participant

Hi there, this helped already a little. but if i deactivate the map. the whole sidebar stops working. as soon as i add this code in my functions.php add_filter(‘wcfmmp_is_allow_store_list_map’, ‘__return_false’);
      the sidebar stops working and i cant select anything anymore also no search is possible.

Hi,

It seems like you are using openstreet map, for this to hide map you need to add this css in your theme’s style.css –

div.wcfmmp-store-list-map {
            display: none !important;
        }

and Remove the code add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_store_list_map', '__return_false');

Thanks.

leiti
      Participant

Why are you changing the shortcodes and not telling people? Or did I miss the announcement somewhere?

Same here – The shortcode wcfm_stores map=”” worked great, and now it has to be disabled via css and is still loaded. That’s not very userfriendly

trawler-captain
      Participant

sorry i dont use openstreet maps, i use only google

Hello,

Map is still displayed in your store list page? Or sidebar still not working? Let us know the previous code was working or not?

Thanks!

Raúl Ramón Val
      Participant

Hello

I have exactly the same problem. I was able to remove the country and state filter thanks to the function.php codes you mentioned. But now it would have to show the city and / or zip code filter (has_city = “yes” and has_zip = “yes” in the shortcode doesn’t work).

I’d also like to be able to adjust the map’s zoom options (attributes auto_zoom = “no” and map_zoom = “10” don’t work).

Thanks

Hello,

Which layout are you using for the “Store list page”? “Store list filter” is it in sidebar or top of the store page?

Thanks.

Raúl Ramón Val
      Participant

Hello

I’m using the filters at the top, the ones that appear just below the map. Attached image

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

For this don’t use “add_filter”(functions.php code) to remove country and state filter.
        Use this shortcode – [wcfm_stores has_radius="no" has_country="no" has_state"no" has_city="yes" has_zip="yes" auto_zoom = "no" map_zoom="10"]

Thanks.

Winterja
      Participant

Hello,

How about this :
      my ‘Choose location’ button show nothing, its pre-configuring on wcfm vendors, geo location and state/city information, but still doenst come up.

this is my store list sidebar :
      widget : store list : location filter, search by location
      disabled : city and zip code,
      enabled : state filter ( But it shows nothing! )

Please, help me up with this, idk what im doing wrong.

Image attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Winterja
      Participant

Hello again, please, i really need support in this!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.