Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Stores/Vendors selecting it's own payment methods
Tagged: payment methods
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by SebastianFloKa.
- March 9, 2020 at 10:19 am #110675macnomoParticipant
I will like to know how i can let Vendors/stores to pick up what payment method to use.
Is there a way, code or option to provide a list of Market payment methods available for vendor to choose from on their stores?
- March 17, 2020 at 12:37 pm #111929Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Unfortunately we don’t have this option because it will create confusion for the customer. Let’s say for example, you have vendor 1 and vendor 2, one is having a set payment gateway of paypal, and other Stripe. Now suppose a customer purchases items from both these vendors, then it will create confusion as in the customer will not know which payment gateway has to be choosen.
Hope you understand the issue will happen for the above reason.
- May 13, 2020 at 5:32 pm #130422SebastianFloKaParticipant
Nice argument. But what is with single vendor checkout, for example with PayPal Direct Pay?
What is confusing for the customer if PayPal is required from all vendors as a basis and certain vendors could offer cash on delivery on top?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.