Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Stripe Key Issue
Tagged: membership, payment, stripe, vendor
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- November 25, 2018 at 9:02 am #37954MustafaParticipant
When vendors trying to upgrade their membership subscription plan using Stripe as the payment method. They get the following message when hitting pay:
Stripe is in ‘Test Mode’ and product id is already created and associated.
I have tested with vendor product purchases and it is working fine. All keys are valid and product purchases is successfully and showing in Stripe connect, except it is not working for upgrade membership subscription plan. Why we get this error?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 26, 2018 at 11:40 am #38100WCFM ForumKeymaster
I think you haven’t yet set Stripe admin setting under membership setting -> https://ibb.co/rG7dLSz
You have this at WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Membership (top bar) -> Payment
- November 27, 2018 at 6:27 am #38290MustafaParticipant
You were right!
- November 28, 2018 at 7:49 am #38465WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- The topic ‘Stripe Key Issue’ is closed to new replies.