Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Stripe membership payment issues
- November 6, 2019 at 8:10 pm #91171Ivan BlackParticipant
1) If a new vendor is singing up and presses back on their browser during the Payment tab (where they select the payment method) it creates an error that says the site is experiencing technical issues. This seems to completely break that subscription for all new vendors, not just the current vendor. This happens if they change their mind about which subscription to choose and want to go back.
2) I’m only using the Stripe payment method for memberships with the integrated payment solution. If there is only one payment option enabled is it possible to automatically select the radio button to reveal the ‘Proceed’ button? Or even skip this step completely and automatically proceed to the stripe checkout page?
- November 7, 2019 at 3:15 pm #91275sdel_nevoParticipant
I have had this issue a few times over the last few weeks, we are in the same situation as Ivan, and what he has suggested would be fantastic.
- November 11, 2019 at 6:47 pm #91831WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, Point 2 solution will not solve point 1 issue!
We are checking this get an better solution for this!
- November 19, 2019 at 9:44 pm #93000Ivan BlackParticipant
Are there any updates on how to solve this problem? It’s a pretty serious issue as currently Stripe integrated memberships is unusable.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:56 am #93177meParticipant
The easiest workaround I can think of would be to open that page in a new tab by default.
But there are many other issues with this funnel, so probably it’s worth rethinking the whole logic behind it.
Not just the payment choice step, but the registration step should not appear either if a logged in vendor is upgrading their account.
So in some cases the entire funnel is meaningless, the button should lead directly to payment screen.
- November 23, 2019 at 10:51 am #93554
- The topic ‘Stripe membership payment issues’ is closed to new replies.