Stripe membership payment issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ivan Black
      Participant

Hi,

1) If a new vendor is singing up and presses back on their browser during the Payment tab (where they select the payment method) it creates an error that says the site is experiencing technical issues. This seems to completely break that subscription for all new vendors, not just the current vendor. This happens if they change their mind about which subscription to choose and want to go back.

2) I’m only using the Stripe payment method for memberships with the integrated payment solution. If there is only one payment option enabled is it possible to automatically select the radio button to reveal the ‘Proceed’ button? Or even skip this step completely and automatically proceed to the stripe checkout page?

Thanks

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

I have had this issue a few times over the last few weeks, we are in the same situation as Ivan, and what he has suggested would be fantastic.

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, Point 2 solution will not solve point 1 issue!

We are checking this get an better solution for this!

Ivan Black
      Participant

Hi,

Are there any updates on how to solve this problem? It’s a pretty serious issue as currently Stripe integrated memberships is unusable.

Thank you.

me
      Participant

The easiest workaround I can think of would be to open that page in a new tab by default.
      But there are many other issues with this funnel, so probably it’s worth rethinking the whole logic behind it.
      Not just the payment choice step, but the registration step should not appear either if a logged in vendor is upgrading their account.
      So in some cases the entire funnel is meaningless, the button should lead directly to payment screen.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are there any updates on how to solve this problem? It’s a pretty serious issue as currently Stripe integrated memberships is unusable.

– Can you please setup membership using WC Products instead integrated payment option and check this!

https://youtu.be/SfOMIxNfr3w

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Stripe membership payment issues’ is closed to new replies.