Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Stripe Membership Plan Error!
- July 11, 2019 at 9:12 pm #72083
- July 11, 2019 at 10:00 pm #72094sdel_nevoParticipant
Have you entered your stripe keys In the memberships payment details section, and has test mode been enabled there
You will get that error if the membership payment details are in live mode, but your membership subscription plan is created in test mode
Hope that makes sense
- July 11, 2019 at 10:22 pm #72099
Of course, everything is in test mode, Products and Credentials(keys).
- July 11, 2019 at 10:27 pm #72100sdel_nevoParticipant
That sounds very similar to an issue I had with stripe a while back, tried everything but nothing worked the only way I got it to work in the end was to update the stripe API
If you’ve already done this I guess the only other thing to try other than contacting stripe support would be to create a new subscription and see if your able to connect to that
Sorry I cant be more help
- July 11, 2019 at 10:49 pm #72101
I appreciate your help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.