Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Stripe Redirect URL different depending on where you connect to Stripe
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 27, 2019 at 7:28 pm #70056Mike_HParticipant
I’ve just tried to test the vendor signup process, and on the initial store setup wizard, the pages are /wp-admin/index.php?page=store-setup&step=payment but in the Vendor control panel (if you choose skip in the wizard), the url is /store-manager/settings/ which is what I have set the redirect uri as, because this is where I first did my test Stripe setups from. Obviously, the wizard breaks with an incorrect redirect uri.
Is there any way to adapt the initial wizard to match the store-manager path?
- June 27, 2019 at 7:58 pm #70057Mike_HParticipant
Apologies, I didn’t realise you can add multiple uri’s to Stripe.
- June 29, 2019 at 4:55 pm #70262WCFM ForumKeymaster
For stripe setup you make check this – https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/
Well, off course you may add multiple “redirect url” at Stripe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.