Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Stripe Refund not refunding correct amount
- January 16, 2020 at 8:36 am #102251vanilladev89Participant
While testing Stripe Direct split pay. We encountered an error in the refund. The refund was requested from the vendor level and the admin account approved.
A sale was made for $9
$.70 was taken as an application fee and the Stripe fee was $.56
However, when the refund was processed, the connected account only refunded $8.30 and the platform account refunded $.65 to the connected account
Correct me if I’m wrong but if a vendor initiates a refund, without an option to choose partial or full, the refund is assumed to be a full refund. Also this transaction suggests that it was triggering a full refund.
1. The platform account should have refunded the full $.70 to the connected account
2. The full $9 should have been refunded to the customer
3. Do vendors have a refund menu? One that they can choose partial or full from? Because I have everything enabled for vendors and the only way I see to start a refund is with the refund quick button in the orders menu.
- February 7, 2020 at 12:25 pm #106053WCFM ForumKeymaster
We are debugging this.
- June 28, 2020 at 1:17 am #144681wazzaParticipant
Hi, are you planning to fix this soon ? This is extremely important. The money involved in the transactions should be the more important to take care of first.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.