Stripe Refund not refunding correct amount

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello.

While testing Stripe Direct split pay. We encountered an error in the refund. The refund was requested from the vendor level and the admin account approved.

A sale was made for $9
      $.70 was taken as an application fee and the Stripe fee was $.56
      However, when the refund was processed, the connected account only refunded $8.30 and the platform account refunded $.65 to the connected account

Correct me if I’m wrong but if a vendor initiates a refund, without an option to choose partial or full, the refund is assumed to be a full refund. Also this transaction suggests that it was triggering a full refund.

1. The platform account should have refunded the full $.70 to the connected account
      2. The full $9 should have been refunded to the customer
      3. Do vendors have a refund menu? One that they can choose partial or full from? Because I have everything enabled for vendors and the only way I see to start a refund is with the refund quick button in the orders menu.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are debugging this.

wazza
      Participant

Hi, are you planning to fix this soon ? This is extremely important. The money involved in the transactions should be the more important to take care of first.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.