Stripe SCA causing huge issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike_H
      Participant

As I understand it you have not yet been able to build the Direct Charges for Stripe using SCA. This means major issues if a customer buys from more than one vendor.

Is there a way to prevent a customer purchasing from more than one vendor at a time? If not, can this be implemented as an option asap to prevent legal issues with money going astray?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

As I understand it you have not yet been able to build the Direct Charges for Stripe using SCA. This means major issues if a customer buys from more than one vendor.

– Sorry, Stripe API not yet support this. It’s not our fault.

Right now, it’s only support “Transfer Charge” option.

Thank You

Mike_H
      Participant

Have you resolved this yet? Dokan is on the list of SCA verified vendors so it must be possible. I’d rather not move to another provider but we have to be able to process payments from multiple vendors.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, WCFM Marketplace and WCFM Membership already SCA compatible. https://ibb.co/6gKT6zM

We have already requested Stripe and they will add WCFM soon in this list.

Thank You

Mike_H
      Participant

But – can a customer buy from more than one vendor in a single transaction, and all vendors get immediate disbursement to their Stripe accounts without the admin account being involved?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah off course, customer may purchase form multiple vendors at same cart and amount will be distributed among vendors.

Admin has nothing to do manually.

Thank You

Mike_H
      Participant

Sorry to keep on, but to be completely clear:

Stripe “transfer charges” works 100% on WFCM ultimate?

We’ve had experiences where only the first vendor gets money, and the second/third vendor’s money goes instead to the admin account. I was told by WC Lovers that this was a limitation and was not possible. Has this now changed?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Stripe “transfer charges” works 100% on WFCM ultimate?

– Yes, but Ultimate not required for this, it come with WCFM Marketplace core.

If all vendors are connected their stripe account with system then money will go to their account.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.