Stripe Slit Pay and MANGOPAY payment gateway for subscription products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Subscriptions Stripe Slit Pay and MANGOPAY payment gateway for subscription products

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SoWoS
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a problem today and I’m a little worried …
      My site is a subscription products marketplace (WooCommerce subscription), problem is that I can’t bank all the gains to redistribute them to sellers (third-party market account + KYC), and the only current solution is to use Stripe Split Pay.
      Stripe Split Pay is clearly not fully compatible with subscription products and cannot be used for my marketplace (Stripe Split Pay not support subscription_cancellation, subscription_suspension, subscription_reactivation, subscription_amount_changes, subscription_date_changes, subscription_payment_method_change, subscription_payment_method_change_customer, subscription_payment_method_change_admin, multiple_subscriptions)
      Without these functions bei
      Questions:
      Is it possible to make Stripe Split Pay fully compatible with subscription products?
      What about the MANGOPAY payment gateway solution compatible with WCFM?
      I’m afraid the only solution is to go through another multi-vendor plugin like WC Vendors solution fully compatible with subscriptions and split payment products, fully compatible with the MANGOPAY gateway.
      Thank you for your return, I hope you will bring me good news …

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.