Stripe Split Payment for Vendors – Stripe payment processing failed:

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Stripe Split Payment for Vendors – Stripe payment processing failed:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      longryder
      Participant

Good evening

I’m hope you can help me from going mad as I’ve spent all day trying to rectify this!

I’ve just installed WCFM and am very impressed. However I am stuck on one issue in my testing phase – paying vendors

From the main menu Settings-Withdrawal settings – I tick Stripe and Stripe Split Pay
      Stripe Split Pay Mode – Transfer Charges
      Enable Test Mode – Ticked
      Stripe Client ID – Is the correct Client ID from my main Stripe Account
      Stripe Publish Key – Is the correct key from my main Stripe Account
      Stripe Secret Key – Is the correct key from my main Stripe Account

I now register as a vendor and connect my vendor stripe account up to the site via the vendor settings – payment – preferred method type. It says I am now connected with Stripe

I now add saleable products to my new vendor store.

As a customer I can place an order for the products in the new store.

As the site owner I receive the full payment from the customer for his order. At this point I am expecting WCFM/STripe to pay a the vendor his appropriate commission – however this is not happening.

When I look in the Woocmmerce logs I get Stripe payment processing failed: No such destination: acct_XXXXXXXXXX

I also get the following in the Stripe log

Request POST body
      {
      “amount”: “10335”,
      “currency”: “USD”,
      “destination”: “acct_XXXXXXXX”,
      “description”: “Split Pay for Order #3688”,
      “source_transaction”: “ch_XXXXXXXXXXXXX”
      }

Response body

{
      “error”: {
      “code”: “resource_missing”,
      “doc_url”: “https://stripe.com/docs/error-codes/resource-missing”,
      “message”: “No such destination: acct_XXXXXXX”,
      “param”: “destination”,
      “type”: “invalid_request_error”
      }
      }

The value in acct_XXXXXXX corresponds to the ID of my vendors stripe account. Its as if the vendor stripe account is not fully linked upto the main site account. I thought this happened when the vendor connected his account via the dashboard in WCFM. Would you be able to point me in the right direction as I’m not sure this is a WCFM or Stripe issue

Many thanks

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

You may want the change the charge method

Change to direct charge and try testing again

stripe works really well in this setting, direct charges also mean that the vendor picks up the bill for the gateway fee and refunds

Steve

longryder
      Participant

Hi Steve

I’ve just tried that and am now getting the message below when placing the order. It certainly seems that the link between the two Stripe accounts has not been established correctly

Stripe Split Pay Error: The provided key ‘sk_test_********************osyj’ does not have access to account ‘acct_XXXXXX’ (or that account does not exist). Application access may have been revoked.

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

Is your test vendor account different to your stores stripe account
      But that I mean your not using the same stripe account for both the site and the vendor

Double check your keys are correct that you are entering
      Also
      Check that the stripe apis are current and up to date

I had the exact same issue I got in touch with stripe support, dead easy to do via chat they are amazing, they will check the logs for your account and point you in the right direction, for me it turned out that the APIS needed updating as I was unknowingly using very outdated ones

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

@longryder, do you have talk to Stripe support yet regarding this error?

If not, then please talk once!

Thank YOu

longryder
      Participant

I have spoken to Stripe about this error. In the end I have managed to sort with it the help of one of your colleagues who emailed me.

Both the main stripe account and the vendor account need to be in the same mode for the connection to work – test and test or live and live. Once I did that I could see the vendors account as connected and the transfer went through without an error

Thanks for your help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks for the update 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Stripe Split Payment for Vendors – Stripe payment processing failed:’ is closed to new replies.