Stripe with WCFM Marketplace

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin Ruzbacki

Is it possible to use Stripe Connect with Split Payments solely with WCFM Marketplace? I know there is a plugin called WCMp Stripe Marketplace which allows vendor and admin to receive their split of the payment as soon as it’s made. Is this plugin compatible?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, WCFM Marketplace not yet has this option for split payment.

“WCMp Stripe Marketplace” this plugin is specifically made for WC Marketplace, but if you want to use this we can make it compatible with WCFM Marketplace as well.

Please know me your thoughts.

Thank You

Kevin

However you can make it happen, I want to be able to use Stripe with Split Payments. If making WCMp Stripe Marketplace compatible, we can do that. If you would be able to integrate the feature into your own plugin that would work as well.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have “WCMp Stripe Marketplace” this addon, then please share with us.

We will make this compatible with WCFM Marketplace.

Thank You

Kevin

At the moment, no. I wanted to be sure it would be compatible before I purchased. what are the next steps?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Just purchase this and send us.

In any case it will be useful for you, if not WCFM Marketplace then WC Marketplace is there.

And WCFM works with both of them as well.

So just get it!

Thank You

Kevin

Purchased and installed. Now what do I do?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please share that plugin with us at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Or, share your share details with us.

Thank You

Kevin
        This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah right, thank you.

Site URL please.

Kevin
        This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thank you very much.

We will integrate this in next update.

Thanks agin for your cooperation 🙂

Kevin

Any idea on a time frame?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will add this within 7-10 days.

Thank You

Kevin

Perfect. Please keep me updated on completion and how to install/activate when you get your side together.

Kevin

Any update with this yet?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will release this by coming weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have already integrate Stripe Split payment but not released in latest update (1.1.0)
      We are testing this a bit more.

This will be release in next update (possibly on coming Tuesday)

Custom payment gateway integration option was essential for this and we have released that in this version – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-custom-payment-gateway-developers-guide/

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is good news for you, WCFM Marketplace 1.1.1 has just released and we have added Stripe Split pay option in this version.

Please update your and take a look.

Well, I have to mentioned you something. This was not possible for us make WCFM Marketplace compatible with “WCMp Stripe Marketplace” so have developed this our own, sorry I have asked you to purchase that. But not it has no use. I think, you still have few days left to get refund for this as well.

Thank You

Kevin

Have you had any success connecting a vendor account? It works in test mode, but gets stuck before on Stripe’s connection page before it redirects back to my site live mode. Any ideas?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please recheck return URL you have set at Stripe configuration!

It should be WCFM dashboard setting page link.

Thank You

Kevin

I want the only option be Stripe Split Pay and not have regular Stripe available on the vendor setup wizard, so I don;t have to worry about payouts at all. Is there a way to eliminate the regular Stripe Pay option when they are setting up? Or possible alter the text to include “(Immediate Payments)” next to Split Pay when they are given the option between Stripe & Stripe Split Pay?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Whether you are using Stripe or Stripe Split Pay but fro vendor’s “Stripe Connection” is essential.4
      Without this how to know vendor’s stripe account and how payment can be transfer there?

Hope you understand my point!

Thank You

Kevin

Yes, I understand the point. But if some vendors choose the regular “Stripe” instead of “Stripe Split Pay” then I actually have to go and pay those vendors out at the end of the month because they were given that option. I want everything to be automatic for everyone at the time of sale with Split Pay, by only allowing them to choose Split Pay.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Vendors can’t choose “Stripe” or “Stripe Split Pay” – they only have one have one option “Stripe”.
      Please check as vendor login.

Well, you just enable “Stripe Split Pay” from admin section -> withdrawal setting.

Between, are you going to have only “Stripe” as payment option for your customers?

Thank You

Kevin

Stripe Split Pay is the only box checked in the admin withdrawal settings. In the actual vendor store settings, yes, the only option is Stripe and they connect their account. But in the quick setup wizard, the vendor has the option to choose between “Stripe” and “Stripe Split Pay” (I could show you, but I’m not sure how to add images in this forum). I just want to give the one option since most people won’t know the difference off hand.

Will selecting Stripe or Stripe Split Pay both activate Split Pay since that’s the only withdrawal method available?

And yes, stripe checkout will be the only payment option available to customers.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I understand the problem.

We will resolve this for setup widget.

Thank You

Kevin

Ok please let me know when it is updated

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, I will know you.

Thanks for your patience.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM Marketplace new version has just released and this issue has been resolved.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Kevin

I like the fact that there is now only one option on the quick setup wizard as well as the store options on the vendor side, it only shows “Stripe” and not “Stripe Split Pay”. However, on the admin panel when I access the vendor options, I can still change the vendors setting to either “Stripe” or “Stripe Split-Pay”.

In my admin settings, the only withdrawal method I have checked is “Stripe Split-Pay”. Since the vendor can only select “Stripe” and I have “Stripe Split Pay” as the only method for withdrawal, will that automatically override to make all transactions thru “Stripe Split-Pay”?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

As a vendor “Stripe” or “Stripe Split pay” is same. Whatever they may choose.
      If order placed via Stripe then “Stripe Split Pay” will work.

We will take care of this for Admin panel vendor option as well.

Thank you

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Stripe with WCFM Marketplace’ is closed to new replies.