Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Submit button remains disabled
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sushobhan.
- February 28, 2020 at 1:35 pm #109174AnonymousInactive
Unfortunately I can’t reply to my own topic https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/submit-button-remains-disabled .
I attach some screenshots. The first one is before clicking submit, checkbox not checked.
In the second one there is an error (required field missing) and the submit button is disabled.
In the third one the error has disappeared, checkbox has been checked but submit button still disabled until you reload the entire product page.
Thank you for your answer, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- February 28, 2020 at 4:31 pm #109187SushobhanKeymaster
Sorry you are facing this trouble. Please check, if you are facing the same trouble while in incognito mode.
Now, to check your issue, I’ll require the product link.
- February 28, 2020 at 5:42 pm #109194AnonymousInactiveThis reply has been marked as private.
- February 28, 2020 at 6:38 pm #109207SushobhanKeymaster
Have you done any modifications? Our plugin doesn’t add any button disable code. Check the it here from our demo – https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/product/abcd-3/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.