Subscription only model with no commissions.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Subscription only model with no commissions.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

If I want have all vendors only on the subscription based model, is it doable so that the customer paypal payment would go straight to the vendor?
      Also, I do not need a withdrawal module for this, so I want to turn this off or set it up so that its not in use.
      Any other steps I need to set up?
      Could you write a small guide how to accomplish this?
      BR
      RMR

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this off course possible but for this most important is your PayPal account should support this.

You have get PayPal Adaptive or PayPal Marketplace API access from PayPal.

Please know me if you already have this or if you able to get this access, we will add this compatibility for you.

Between, right now this already possible using Stripe Split Pay option.

Thank You

Participant

Thanks for the quick response!

There’s a problem with the payment processor integration because:

1. Apparently Paypal Adaptive API is depreciated since last year already.
      2. Paypal Adaptive successor – the Paypal Marketplace API is in beta status and available for few hand picked companies only.
      3. Stripe account is not available in Estonia (yet). Also there is no information whatsoever when it might be available here.

Any alternatives or ways around this problem?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Right, PayPal is very limited in that sense right now.

Between, what is most popular payment gateway in your region, and off course that supports adaptive pay option?

Thank you

Participant

I need the payment processor to be available worldwide, since the site is going to be global.
      I am now thinking about using crypto token on ethereum blockchain, but this is of course would require additional steps from the buyers and sellers, which is bad.
      Ideally I would use a crypto as an alternative with paypal, but not as a standalone payment option. Tech savvy customers and vendors will often prefer crypto because it can cost significantly less than the fiat options with paypal. Especially then making a large amount of small transactions.

It seems that I have to delay the launch of the marketplace until I have some good solution working on the test. Hopefully we can get the Paypal marketplace api soon. In the meantime I will work on the crypto token or maybe even a standalone coin option for the site. I have some ideas already in works.

Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I just checked this plugin but it’s too old and I think it’s not compatible with latest WC.

Well, you have to check whether it’s has enough API to payout vendors or not!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Between, if you get any other API documentation from them then please send me those.

Thank You

Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for all the details.

We are checking this, I will update you soon.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Participant

Hi,

Any progress in this?
      Can I contact you directly for more proposals and info about this?
      BR,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for delayed update.

Well, we have go through waves gateway documentation and found that it’s possible to payout vendors.

But, instant payout or split payout will not be possible.

We can implement this for you, but this will be a custom development.

If you willing go for this then please contact us directly for further discussion from here -> https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Subscription only model with no commissions.’ is closed to new replies.