Subscriptions details

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hi,

I have identified something that I consider a problem: in the details of billing and shipping for a subscription, the information of the linked request is shown, not the information of the subscription.

For example: In the subscription module, an active subscription appears with the number 950. However, when the seller clicks on the number to obtain the detail, the information presented is that of the order 948, which was generated together with the subscription by Woocommerce.

The Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin gives the end customer the option to change the delivery / billing address of an active subscription. The problem is that when this change is made, the change is ONLY posted to the Woocommerce subscription information, not being posted to the request linked to the subscription.

That is, even if the end customer changes their address in an active subscription, the vendor does not see the change in the WCFM subscriptions module because the information shown there is the order’s.

For my business model this is a problem, as my salespeople can work with subscriptions with daily deliveries. In fact I had already identified this “problem” when using WC Vendors for the commercialization of subscription, and it was mainly for this reason that I acquired WCFM Ultimate in version 4.0.7, because with the release of the module I imagined that this obstacle would be bypassed.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand the issue you are described, thanks for the detailed description.

We have resolve this and updated the plugin, but version not updated.

If you already have WCfM Ultimate 4.0.8 then kindly download and updated with the new files.
      Or if your WCfM Ultimate version 4.0.7 then just update it to 4.0.8

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Resolved …. 4.0.9

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Subscriptions details’ is closed to new replies.